Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I spy with my little eye...


something beginning with G!
I'm sure you all know what my purchase would be from this brocante market booth ;)
Actually there are quite a few things I'd love to buy from this treasure trove.
This enchanting image came from the archives of my new blog addiction - Paris Parfait.
With too many accolades and accompliments to list, I'm know I'm the last person on earth to discover Paris Parfait *blush*.
If by some small chance, like me, you haven't heard of this AMAZING blog the title says it all.
- An American in Paris muses about a "parfait sundae" of art, antiques, culture, poetry and politics -

2 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

I'm sure I have no idea what you had your eye on there...ha ha, I love the Globe, just what you'd been after by the sounds of things. I visited Paris Parfait's blog, it is fantastic, I hadn't heard of it up until now either, mind you that doesn't mean much. Thanks for the link

paris parfait said...

Oh, thank you so much for the lovely compliments! I am blushing. And that globe you were admiring came home with me! I've been wanting an antique one for ages, but they are often way overpriced when in good condition. The dealer gave me a deal that was impossible to resist!