Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mosaic making....

(please click to enlarge)

Inspired by all the mosaic's I've seen on my favourite blogs and flickr pages I thought I'd try one myself.


This is my first attempt and it's basically a virtual inspiration board for my new bedroom. Girly glamour, romantic, and traditional French chic are all words I would say best describes it's style.


I received Laura Ashley wallpaper and fabric samples in the mail today and I was bursting with excitement. My real inspiration board is almost complete. I'll post pics of this in the near future :)
5 Google, 6 Villa Anna, 7 Laura Ashley, 8 David Brian Sanders
9, Villa Anna, 10 Eva Lindh, 11 NY rug company, 12 Villa Anna


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that mosaic maker. use it all the time.

Your is truly delicious!!

Anonymous said...

Bravo Anna!

Lovely pictures. Is so good to be a girly girl!hehehe

vicki archer said...

Seriously divine - I really love the combination of your images.

Unknown said...

Beautiful job. Everything is so pretty. Really love that screen. mishelle

Oliveaux said...

Beautiful images & style, your bedroom will be stunning!

Porchlight Interiors said...

Absolutely beautiful inspiration board! I hope you will be posting picture of your bedroom after showing us these gorgeous images. Love the colouring!

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh it's gorgeous... absolutely all the things I love too.... baby blue and baby pink and roses and mirrors and texture and glamour! A-M xx

Anonymous said...

pretty, pretty. thank you!

Ness Lockyer said...

I Finally stopped by to have look at your blog...it is lovely Anna. I will be back. Can't wait to see your room. Ness xx

Villa Anna said...

Thank you so much friends :) Your constant encouragement takes me to new heights.

Anna :)

mondocherry said...

What a pretty blue. Can't wait to see how your ideas transform themselves into a real room.
Clare