Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dragonfly cottage....


(images courtesy of The Inspired Room)


This post is just a little dedication to my friend Brook who is feeling a little under the weather these days. She has a passion for Dragonflies and I found these two ADORABLE pics on the ever wonderful Inspired Room blog. Melissa - the author - found this darling cottage locally while she was out and about on one of her famous neighbourhood drive-bys, searching for blog inspiration. It's like something out of a Disney movie....so enchanting!
I love to drive around and sticky beek at beautiful homes also. Especially in neighbourhoods I can't afford to live in lol ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how the smallest gestures in life can mean so much when they come from someone SO SPECIAL!!! Love BrookXXX

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Anna - you have a great eye - I love these dragonflies and isn't Melissa's blog great :-)

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

I was just throughly enjoying your blog when I was surprised to come upon this post! Glad you enjoyed the drive by and the Dragonfly Cottage!

I actually came by here to thank you so much for your sweet comment on Joni's blog on the post she did about me. It meant a lot to me, thank you!

Your blog is lovely, really beautiful!

xo
Melissa