Wednesday, February 6, 2008

If I had a cool million.....






(all images courtesy of Louis Carr real estate)



I would so buy this house! I love this house. It's stunning and the interior has so much potential. It's not exactly the stone french farm house I've always desired but I could definately make this work and live very happily.
It features 4 large bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a stunning gourmet kitchen, sun filled formal and informal areas and a huge rumpus room. This home is also situated on a very private 967m2 block of landscaped gardens.
I love the mature symmetrical gardens, complete with small fountain. I love the french doors and colonial windows. I love the cathedral ceilings and timber floors. I love the claw foot bath. I love the tin roof and the panelled walls. The terracotta feature colour on the walls looks stunning but I'd definately have to paint over them for my palette. I wish they had more pics i could peek at lol.

I most of all love the size and space. I would fill and decorate every room with love, passion and beauty. This home is also located near some of the best schools in Sydney. My kids attending those schools and us living in that home - life couldn't get any better lol. Ok I'm off to buy a lottery ticket lol

4 comments:

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

You can't win unless you have a ticket! Get one for me too!

CIELO said...

Oh how beautiful... love those wooden floors...

have a good day

Cielo

CIELO said...

Oh how beautiful... love those wooden floors...

have a good day

Cielo

Villa Anna said...

Well I didn't win this week :( but maybe next week ;)