Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happiness is...

Scoring BIG TIME while op shopping on the weekend! I found this incredibly beautiful swan print that will go perfectly in my new bedroom or great room :)


The frame is rather ordinary so I'll either give it a couple of coats of antique white or buy a new one. It is a great size at 70cms by 59cms and as you can see, my favourite colour blue!

Ever since I saw that swan print in the stunning dining room of Mz Elman's apartment I have been on the hunt. Never did I imagine I'd find such a beauty in the most unlikely of places. But then again life is full of surprises :)


P.S - Tomorrow!! Very Excited!! Full day planned!! So much fun and adventure!! Can't wait to show you my pics!! Stay tuned!! ;)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Anna those swans are so graceful & pretty. I agree we should work toward our goal! How fun would that be & we would all get to meet. I'm saving my pennies starting today!

Miss Kris said...

It's Beautiful! I love swans! This image I can almost smell the spring cherry blossoms and the hint of warmth in the air!

And so mysterious about tomorrow...I can't wait to see what you are up to!!! hehe

Velvet and Linen said...

Anna-
I love the colors of this print. I several swan prints and paintings around my home. I'd love to see where you end up placing it.
It's always fun to find a new treasure!

xo
Brooke

Michelle said...

Those swans are just gorgeous! There is definitely an elegance and peacefulness to it. Hw beautiful.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I have never seen too many swan prints. What a beautiful picture, and since it is the blue you love...I'm sure you are thrilled. I enjoyed my little visit here this morning.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog very much, hope to see more of it the next weeks...months...years..

~j~ said...

that is a great score Anna! you have a great eye and a real talent for finding just the perfect accessories for your villa!!
xo
j

Coty Farquhar said...

Hi Anna,

I really enjoy reading your blog, I have also added your blog to my favourite bloggers around the world. I would love you to have a look when you have time. http://cotyfarquhar.blogspot.com/

Kind regards
Coty Farquhar