Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Marc Folly



A while ago I bought this absolutely heavenly blank greeting card with the image originally painted by a French artist by the name of Marc Folly. I am so completely head over heels in love with it I'm going crazy trying to find a larger print version to frame. Does ANYBODY know where I could possibly obtain this exquisite piece of art?



Marc Folly has a charming website with a small sample of his fine fine work. He seems to have a fondness for boating themes.
(This is another of Marc's enchanting water colours)


2 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

I've just found your blog through k.imaginelli's blog and had to tell you how utterly glorious your photos are.

Seeing such beautiful rooms/colours/places has cheered me up enormously.

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Those watercolours are just gorgeous, must check out that website when I have a spare moment!
Alicia ~ time worn style